Due to the severe weather forecast at Madison International Speedway on Friday, May 24th, we have regretfully decided to reschedule the upcoming race and our Fan Series Truck Show to Friday, August 2nd. All pre-order tickets purchased online will be good for this race & we look forward to seeing all of our Bandit fans in August!
Hey Bandit Fans!
Due to the threat of severe weather and rain forecast for this weekend in Madison, Wisconsin we are rescheduling our Friday, May 24th Madison International Speedway race to Friday, August 2nd. If you purchased tickets online for this event there is nothing you need to do on your end, your tickets will work and be honored on August 2nd.
If you are unable to attend the rescheduled race on Friday, August 2nd please contact Kirk Mortensen at Bandit Big Rig Series for refund information… You can reach Kirk at email@example.com
The Bandit Team